What sets your general dentist in San Antonio TX apart from the rest?
Amenities- At Pearl Dentistry, you will find a selection of specialized amenities that your general dentist in San Antonio TX knew you and your family would love. We believe that going the extra mile to keep our patients happy is worth it, every time. Our goal is to make your experience at our office all the more enjoyable by allowing you to indulge in features such as:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Coffee and Beverage Bar
- Ceiling Mounted TVs
- Neck Pillows and Warm Blankets
Technology – besides providing amenities, we believe having the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art equipment is essential as well. That is why at Pearl Dentistry we utilize:
1. Ergo-soothe Dental Chairs: for your comfort, we have provided you with Ergo soothe massage chairs that will definitely help create a dental experience you will never forget, as well as a relaxing lounge you may never want to end.
2. Digital X-rays with Advanced Handheld X-ray machine: less exposure to radiation is something everyone desires. That is why we use both low radiation digital x-rays to get quick answers to hidden problems, as well as our advanced handheld Nomad Pro 2 x-ray machine- which has an exposure less than once percent of allowed occupational doses.
3. Intra-Oral Camera: at Pearl Dentistry we also use Intra-Oral cameras to help educate our patients about what exactly is going on inside of their mouth, and how we plan on treating and improving their oral health and appearance.
4. Warmed Anesthetic: exposure to a room temperature solution from an injection can make the body amplify pain that is being felt. That is why your dentist in San Antonio TX offers a technology designed to bring anesthesia solution to body temperature before injection for optimal comfort. This step has been shown to decrease instances of pain for a variety of patients.
5. Nitrous Oxide: also known as “laughing gas,” is a safe, efficient way to help fearful or anxious patients be “anxiety-free” during dental treatments.
For more information on any of these patient amenities or technologies- please Contact your general dentist in San Antonio TX today!