Invisalign® for Adults in San Antonio
Teeth Straightening With Convenient and Comfortable Clear Aligners
We understand how uncomfortable the idea of getting braces as an adult can feel; that’s why we offer an effective alternative to traditional metal braces with Invisalign clear aligner therapy. Invisalign uses a series of custom-fitted clear aligners—instead of metal braces—to move teeth into their proper orientation and position. Dr. Sri provides excellent results with Invisalign and uses state-of-the-art technology to plan the treatment.
Call 210-910-1111 or click here to schedule your appointment.
$49 Consultation for Invisalign®
- Meet with the doctor
- Digital X-rays
- Learn about your treatment options
- Get all your questions answered
Call 210-910-1111 or click here to schedule an appointment.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign provides many advantages over traditional braces, including the following:
- The aligners are made of smooth, medical-grade plastic, making them more comfortable to wear than braces that involve wires and metal pieces.
- The aligners are easily removable, and they only need to be worn for 20–22 hours each day.
- You can take your aligners out for eating, so you won’t have to adjust your diet out of worry over getting food stuck in your braces.
- You can take your aligners out for brushing and flossing, so you can keep your teeth and gums optimally healthy.
- The aligners are virtually invisible when worn, which means most people won’t know you’re even straightening your teeth.
Our Invisalign Process
After an examination, X-rays and cleaning, we will scan your teeth using our iTero® intraoral scanner. This high-tech device will record highly detailed 3D impressions of your teeth and gums that will be used to create your series of custom aligners. You will receive and wear each successive Invisalign aligner for about two weeks before getting a new one. The aligners will gradually move your teeth into their correct alignment, and you’ll have periodic checkups with Dr. Sri to check on your progress and ensure you are getting the results you desire.
Conditions Invisalign Can Fix
“I like Dr. Sri’s care, personality and gentleness, and his staff is professional and accommodating. Thanks to them, I have very straight teeth.”